Adviser vacany- Loughborough University

Posted by Wendy, SASS.

Updated 1045 days ago in: Information Sharing

We are currently looking for a part-time adviser to cover maternity leave.

Job details:
Grade 6, £28,695 to £28,695 per annum. Part-time 26.2 hours per week. Maternity cover from the week commencing 13 July 2015 to until June 2016 (or the earlier return of the post holder whichever is the soonest).

The Student Advice and Support Service are looking to recruit an adviser to work as part of a team giving advice to prospective and existing students of Loughborough University.
The successful candidate will have recent experience of working in an advice agency such as a Citizens Advice Bureau, or similar, and advising on a wide range of legal issues such as immigration (Tier 4), housing (especially private rented), student finance, debt, welfare benefits & consumer. They will be used to working holistically, in a confidential and impartial manner.
A proactive, analytical and problem-solving approach will be required, as well as an ability to work effectively under pressure, whilst giving the clients excellent customer service.
There will be occasional evening and weekend work and the post holder will be expected to share this with the other team members.
Interviews will be held on 2 June 2015.

If anyone wants to talk to me about it please email or phone me 01509 223200. Applications are made via the Loughborough University Website, jobs page.

To apply:

Thanks very much,

Wendy Dant,
Team Leader,
Student Advice and Support Service,
Bridgeman Building,
LE11 3TU

Wendy, SASS on 12 May 2015

Please excuse my spelling error- it should read vacancy!