This section is for sharing information about any aspect of social welfare that you think may be of interest to other Forum members. This could be about new or emerging policies, information about your organisation, an event you are organising or examples of good practice.
This section is for seeking the help and support of other Forum members in your role as an adviser or an advice services manager. You may be seeking help and support about a specific social welfare topic, a case on which you are working, your internal procedures and processes or external relationships.
This section is for promoting discussion about any aspect of advisory work: examples of good practice, your own practice, the work of your organisation, current or emerging social welfare issues or improving local services.Close
Signposting & Hub Training
Posted by Sally, CCAB.
Updated 1007 days ago in: Information Sharing
You gave us some really valuable feedback on the training session itself and on the Hub. Feedback about the Hub is posted below, a summary of feedback on the training will follow shortly. If anyone wants to add further feedback please post a comment.
Also, a number of you picked up on updates or changes you think should be made to your agency pages (under Partners). Please let Vipin (email@example.com ) have these or ask your line manager to do this – remember the Hub can only work if we keep it useful and keep using it!
Observations and comments about the Hub:
• Need someone to keep websites up to date and accurate
• Can it be on face book?
• Information under Advice – Charnwood Carers is out of date
• Can information from today go on the Hub?
• Each organisation to check and update its own information
• Warm, friendly, not too corporate, user friendly
• Hub contact page – unclear what it is for
• Time to use private zone (lack of)
• Is read only access possible for private zone?
• Take the website to staff meetings